____________________________________
80% can't wait to leave, to get away from all these shit. Subtle shit. That is always here whenver im back.
And ultimately, I took it out on some smoke.
The heart has become empty and filled with grey coloured skies.
Anyways, 2006 is coming and ill be busy for tha whole of jan. So ill be out of reach. Or shall I say, im disappearing for a while. I won't be back till July, but the blog will be updated and msn ill be, but I doubt ill be answering most. haha. Happy holidays friends.
Shall back pack in Aussie during Feb, another month of disappearance.
Somehow amongst all these strangers, theres always a little of everyone in the world.
Stronger and positivity they say. Ill try to keep that in mind.
Where is thy strength when the lowest hole seem so far beneath.
Alright, I sound depressing. -_-"'
Maybe some green will be good. ( get the irony?) hehe only j,p can think of these evil thoughts.